Thursday, November 1, 2007

Halloween Has Come and Gone~

Photo copyright: Victoryachasegoestotherapy.blogspot.com

The test is over. It didn't go all too well, didn't even finish it. Honestly, I don't think anyone did. One person walked out w/out even answering one question. Just looked at it, then handed it back to him.

For the first time, I'm not going for the A, but just for the C so I can get my 750 refunded.

The above was taken at the farm, one of the more elaborate costumes made for the parade - Icarus. There are controls for the wings. I wish I could have seen it in action, rather than be taking a test.

3 comments:

Amel said...

Ooohhh...GREAT costume!!! I'd also love to see it in action. Well, since we can't, then we'll just use our imagination he he he...

Hope you'll get your refund soon, Vic! ;-D

Anonymous said...

You had a test on Halloween?
HOW DARE THEY! Aaaargh!

derick said...

hi, great outfit as long as you have a strong updraft.
thanks