Sunday, July 29, 2007

Sunday Special

Photo Copyright http://victoryachasegoestotherapy.com


I have a fondness for this photo. I remember our Latin teacher giving out Necco wafers one day as she taught us that it meant 'to kill.'

I'll admit it, I adore Necco wafers. What is better then a thin wafer of sugar with some artificial flavoring? You can just place it on your tongue pretending it's a communion wafer and enjoy the sweetness as it dissolves in your mouth.

And just to clarify, the Necco in Necco candy stands for New England Confectionary Company.

My favorite flavor? Chocolate. It tastes like a cup of hot cocoa with marshmallows all smooshed down into one little circle of goodness.

3 comments:

Amel said...

Awww...I've never tasted such a thing in my entire life, so I can't comment much. >__________________<

But I LOVE chocolate, esp. dark chocolate he he he...and when it comes to wafers, I LOVE chocolate, too. ;-D

Anonymous said...

My least favorite flavor is the pink ones. My favorite the black ones. I would trade with my mother, give her the brown ones and she'd give me the black ones. There are always more brown, and then they came out with a full roll of brown ones.

Victorya said...

I loved the pink ones, I'll trade you my black for them? They taste like Pepto!