Sunday, August 26, 2007

Sunday Special: Icanhascheezburger

128292630392933750howmuch.jpg

I don't know when I first discovered the lol cats. Simply put, they are silly pictures of animals with captions in haxor language (basically, bad spelling). The captions are often hilarious. And the biggest repository of lol cat images is I Can Has Cheezburger. There you can surf page after page of photos and chuckle with delight, though some do have me laughing out loud.

128291119595433750iizstuckinyo.jpg

Mine

i iz blogginz / leef IÂ alonze

I can spend more than a day just going through all the images. And hope it helps to make your Sunday Special.

If you have a site you think would make Sunday Special, please leave me a link. This is something I'd like to continue each Sunday. Be it filled with cuteness, happiness, awesome artwork, or just plain positive energy feel free to let me know! Anything that would be of interest on a lazy hazy Sunday morning is up for review.

Happy Sunday!

3 comments:

Amel said...

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOL cats!!! ;-D They're ADORABLE!

Amel said...

Hi, Vic,

Since I LOVE your blog, I'd love to share this with you...

I Love Your Blog

Lss said...

thanks for the link. I'm doing the silent hysterical laugh at the office right now