Sunday, August 12, 2007

Sunday Special

Viral Cuteness! How can you not love it? These images have been seen on so many sites, it's darn near impossible to find the original source. But darn if they aren't sweet and bring a smile to my face. Sunday smiles are great, so here's a couple more:



Now, for something else I'd like to add - a Sunday Special Site. One that, if you want something uplifting or cute or happy to read and look at, will give it to you in spades.

Today I present - Amel's Realm. I cannot help but smile each and every time I visit her site or read one of her comments on mine. Amel is the personification of positive energy. I love her Three Beautiful Things (and that they often go ABOVE the #3). But it's not just fluff, no siree, as she also tackles questions that come up in her daily life such as questioning cross-gender relationships. All is done with raw energetic honesty and a smile.

So if you want a special place to go online on Sunday's - let me suggest you visit Amel's Realm.

Now, if you have a site you think would make Sunday Special, please leave me a link. This is something I'd like to continue each Sunday. Be it filled with cuteness, happiness, awesome artwork, or just plain positive energy feel free to let me know! Anything that would be of interest on a lazy hazy Sunday morning is up for review.

Happy Sunday!

(Now, back to studying for me.)

6 comments:

Amel said...

Oh dear...THANKS SOOOOOOOOO MUCH for the honor, Vic!!! You really touched me deeply with your words and you're one of those people who truly MADE my day today. GOD BLESS YOU in everything you do. (I'm speechless!!!)

Anyway, being a cat person myself, I LOOOOOOOOVVVVVVVEEEEEEEEEE the pics. INCREDIBLY CUTE!!! Oh, the rabbit is CUTE too. My cousins used to have two rabbits and I used to play with them. ;-D

fishwithoutbicycle said...

Awwww. That brought a smile to my face while I am taking a break from work!!! Ugh!!

david mcmahon said...

Hi Victorya,

Very uplifting. Thank you. Good luck - will be thinking of you today as you face your exam.

Best of luck.

David

Anonymous said...

I like this new Sunday Special. Sunday's will now be Victorya's blog day!

Shrink Wrapped Scream said...

Ooooh, I adore those pics! Thanks for making me smile. What a great idea, everyone can use a little feel-good in their lives.. look forward to checking back in again soon.

Michelle said...

What a great idea! And yes, Amel is my favourite "make me smile AND think" blog too.

:-))