Thursday, October 11, 2007

This One's For You, Fish

Photo Copyright: VictoryaChaseGoestotherapy.blogspot.com

There is vandalous grafitti, and cool grafitti. All over the sidewalks the past weekend were chalk drawings, I took a couple photos of them. One was labelled 'birfday boy and bruthah' and then there was this fish. I love the lips and the expression on the fishy face. I don't mind the chalk drawings at all, some I just feel bad that they wash away so quickly!

And yeah, dedicated to my favorite fish on the web, fishwithoutbicycle.

5 comments:

Amel said...

THIS IS SUCH A CUTE Fish, Vic! I don't wonder that you took a pic of it. ;-D Yeah, I LOVE the lips too! ;-D

fishwithoutbicycle said...

Eeeek I LOVE it!!!!! Thanks Victorya. I have a huge smile on my face right now :-)

Victorya said...

Yeah! Glad you love it. Notice the dreamy bedroom eyes too? I thought it was fun - hard to get a photo of, didn't want it at an angle, I was on tippy-toes with the camera facing down and way in the air :)

Amel - It's just the cutest things and I love coming across these little images :) I need to carry my camera around more places for when stuff like this appears.

Lss said...

love the fish. your post reminds me of a man in Kansas City MO I read about well over 10 years ago. They called him the sidewalk poet. he'd write poetry in chalk on the sidewalks of Loose Park.

Anonymous said...

Yes, chalk drawings are cool.

Another un-cool thing is tags written on stickers and stuck all over the place.

A "tag" is graffiti script of your street name. Most graffiti is tags. Which I have a hard time deciphering.